Marketing Today - 093
Marketing Today, Episode 93, from Monash University, Melbourne Australia. Featuring:
- Wags and Col are joined by Tracey "on the couch", discussing the following topics:
- Marketing issues surrounding the F1GP, including Lewis Hamilton and his Mercedes burnout, Mark Weber's "nanny state" comments, Kubica can't drive;
- Col's recent experience at the Apple Store;
- Free iPhones for all?; and
- Listener feedback.
- Song of the week: Vitamin D, "The Summer Crossing"
Our voice feedback number is +61 3 9903 1199 - call us!